Monday, September 29, 2014

Blood of Olympus countdown: Day 8

I'm, sorry. I forgot I say that I probably won't be posting often on the weekends and ever other Friday. Soryyyy. Anyways, I've gotten a few more questions, and here's one to discuss. Angela Yan: This is more of an opinion question. After the "House of Hades", we all know for those who read the book, Bob the Titan made a noble sacrifice by staying behind to hold Tartarus off so Percy and Annabeth could escape. Most people in this community assumed he died, but I believe otherwise. Rick Riordan did not specify whether Bob succeeded in holding off Tartarus, or if he died in the effort. So I believe that Bob succeeded in holding off Tartarus and will make a reappearance in "Blood of Olympus". I am interested to know if there are anymore Bob beleivers so what do you think happened to Bob?(I swear on the River Styx that I won't hold your opinion against you.) A: Okay, honestly, I don't really know if I have a side in this. I could see how people (like you) could believe that Bob could stil be alive, because when we left off, Bob had a grip on Tartarus. However, he also pressed the button WHILE fighting him(correct me if I'm wrong), so, that would be ALOT on him, so I could see how people think he died. As for me however, I think there is a good chance that he probably died, but I could also see why people could think that he lived. And thanks, ALOT of people oppress me for my opinions in this fandom, because all of my opinions are pretty unpopular. Thanks for asking! If you have any questions, ask! See you tomorrow!

No comments: