Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blood of Olympus countdown: Day 7

Exactly a week, and this book will be here. YAAAAAAAS. Anyways, this is my last received question, (if you have any more, let me know) so I'll go ahead and start this one Nate Lumpkin: What about Jason and Piper? Percy and Annabeth. Leo and his girlfriend. A: Okay, I'm gonna get MAJOR flak for this one, but I don't really ship Percabeth. I ship it about .000000000000000000001%. Sorrynotsorry. I do see the strong chemistry between them, but honestly, it just seems way to perfect to be a real relationship. They're just a little....cliche to me, but if you think differently, I won't judge. And about Leo and Calypso, that one, I DONT ship, AT ALL. It's wayyyy too rushed, and kind of forced. I mean, Calypso falls in love with everyone that visits the island, so why not just ship Calypso and Odysseus? I mean really. Sorry, but Caleo is just really bleh to me. But Jasper. I do ship that. A lot. Right after Frazel. They're just a lot better developed than Caleo, and frankly, I feel like it's a little more real than Percabeth. Like I said, if you have another opinion that's okay, but don't try to force it on me.

No comments: