Sunday, May 18, 2014

King's Island

Ok so on May 17 my friend and I went to King's Island! It was soo much more fun than I remembered it! This was my second year going but man, I'm glad I did go! They released a new ride called the Banshee(which I didnt ride) and it was the world's longest inverted rollercoaster. She didn't get on very many for reasons that I don't know if she wants me to share or not... Anyways I rode on : the Vortex, the Racer, Adventure Express, the Bat,Surf Dog(in snoopy land), the Diamondback, and White Water Canyon.
The rides I went on in all: (the ones above) the Monster, Race for your life Charlie Brown!,Congo Falls, Windseeker, Scrambler, Zephyr, Scrambler, and (Shake, Rattle, and Roll).
My friend mainly just got a new, absolutely (not really to me) adorable Minion stuffed thing, a Henna tattoo, and her birth month bracelet (Tarus bull if that's how you spell it).  And she got on  a few rides with me.
The food was expectedly overpriced, but delicious! We got this heavenly ice cream, and get this, we got a funnel cake that had whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, and cherries on it! It was one of the most delicious dessert I've ever had!
All in all, in my friend's (repetitive) words, "This is one of the best days I've had in a while!"

No comments: