Monday, April 21, 2014

Heaven is for Real

Recently I went and saw the movie I think it's called," Heaven is for Real"
It's about a boy who gets sick with appendicitis, and has to undergo emergency surgery. While in the surgery, his soul goes up to heaven and describes to his dad about things his dad has a hard  time believing, and so does the community. His dad is a preacher, that is financially unstable, and preaching is his only real paying job. When his son tells him and everyone about his vivid and impossible visions of heaven, the news, and his family get involved; and having a hard time getting out.
          This movie is very touching and emotional, and has amazing actors! This movie im guessing is targeted towards beleivers like me, and if not one; an AWESOME family film to watch. This movie is all sorts of amazing, and I really, REALLY loved this movie! I'd recommend anyone to go see it!

No comments: