Monday, March 31, 2014

Frozen

All right ladies and gentlemen, the apparent top movie of 2013, let's talk about, "Frozen"!
 I had just seen this movie this past Wednesday, even though it came out in late November of 2013.
 If I could say three words to describe this movie; they would be: Annoying(slightly), (above)Average, and, Cute. I honestly don't get why "Let it go" or "Do you want to build a snowman?" are Soooo popular!? They're not even that good, catchy, but not great. To me, the beginning of "Let it Go" was really, REALLY , awkward. If I could just give my opinion, my favorites song was "Fixer-Upper" It's good that it teaches  than you don't have to have a man to be happy, and to get to know people before you fully trust them. I can see how it would be popular to 4-11 year olds, but 12+ nah, I don't see the appeal.... It was definitely above the average movie, but not the best as everyone seems to portray to me.

No comments: